Saturday, December 15, 2007

A New Beginning...

Yesterday's reading (Genesis 8-11, New King James) is mostly about a new beginning, for Noah and the whole earth. Which kinda reflects where I am now - a new beginning.

At work, yet another re-org looms in 1st Jan, so one way or another, things are changing. Training-wise, I have just come off a month's break - started with a week long holiday in Disneyland Hong Kong, and just couldn't bring myself back to training until this week. On the spiritual level, I realised the importance of renewing my mind (Romans 12:2, Ephesians 4:17-24) and have committed to much more regular feeding on His word.

This should be an interesting year.

3 comments:

kodiacbear said...

It is only when we realize how cluttered our mind has become can we truly see what we were missing.
congratulations on your endeavor this year!

CR said...

I signed up for the Bible in a year emails too! I figured you were good inspiration.

Unknown said...

Good to have you back, Kewl!