Friday, August 1, 2008

My Country, My Home

Singapore's National Day is just around the corner, and this year marks the 1st year where we proudly fly the flag at our apartment. My father has been loyally flying his national flag at this house every August for as long as I can remember, but this is the 1st time we're doing it. Maybe I am getting sentimental with age.

On the bible reading front, would you believe that since my last post on this in June, I have caught up with my "reading deficit" of 40 days and is now right on schedule again? Yup, I have been making use of the extra time during taper and the rest weeks after OSIM Tri to do some mugging. =) Now that I have finally caught up with the daily readings, I am running out of excuses to be still resting...

2 comments:

J~Mom said...

Great job getting caught up!! That is awesome! I want to read through the Bible next year!

I made my blog private but you are more then welcome to keep reading if you email me through my profile.

Anonymous said...

Good for you for getting caught up on your reading. I got super behind when they stopped sending me emails for about a month. I kinda lost my motivation. Ugh!