Friday, March 14, 2008

More Puddles, More Mud

I guess the Bedok Reservoir Park is now our favourite bike track - perhaps until we manage to find some place with even more mud. :-) Here are the boys showing off the "leopard spots" on the back off their shirts from riding through the many puddles.

In the words of R2, "Papa, when I am riding through the puddles, I forget that I am not on training wheels anymore!". (We just took off his training wheels last week - despite some rather vocal protesting.

8 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

First, I thought they were MAKING puddles in that photo (if you know what I mean)....

Kewl Nitrox said...

You know what? I did not meant it that way, but now that you mentioned it, it DOES look like they were doing that. LOL!

Cliff said...

Hey Kewl,

I can relate how i learn to ride w/o training wheels.

My dad made a number of attempts to take them off but i wasn't able to learn to ride without them.

One day, one of the training wheels fell off. I was riding fine. So I kept riding. The next day, the other side fell off and I rode w/o no prob.

Your boys are very cute. :). We all love those leopard spots.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! What fun. :)

As for your previous post - that's funny stuff. ;)

CR said...

Your boys are adorable! Love the pictures! And sounds like fun too!

Tri-Dummy said...

Nice photo of the boys!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Biking in the mud and forgetting about the training wheels. Fun stuff!!

Unknown said...

Oh, to be a kid again. I actually prefer running through the puddles.